A nice little 486-class machine I received as part of a bigger lot.
It received quite a few upgrades to become a powerful early- to mid-90s gaming machine.
- Gigabyte GA-486VS motherboard (ISA + VLB)
- Intel 486 DX2-66 CPU
- 40 MB RAM
- 512 MB CF card (IDE adapter)
- Tseng ET4000AX ISA graphics card
- Generic VLB floppy/IDE/parallel/serial controller (Promise PDC2030 chipset)
- Sony CDU33A 2x CD-ROM drive with 8bit ISA controller card
- 3Com Etherlink III 509B network card
- Creative Sound Blaster 16 CT2230
- Roland SCB-7 MIDI daughterboard
- Gravis Ultrasound MAX Rev. 1.8